Joe,
We've heard it all before...
Too many of those damned Micks coming over here and taking the good jobs.
Too many of those damned Pollacks...
Too many of those damned Guineas...
Too many of those damned Jews...
Too many of those damned Camel Jockey's...
Too many of those damned Indians...
I fit in too many of those categories to want to make an issue of it.
Regards,  Bob S.