On 05/07/2011 9:19 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

I fit in too many of those categories to want to make an issue of it.

I suspect he is talking about the floods of Mexican migrant farm labourers who are taking jobs from Americans. Except that a few states have passed laws making hiring migrants illegal and it turns out that Americans don't want to do farm labour, and so crops are rotting in the fields of states like Florida, Georgia, Arizona.
And we'll all pay more for food because of it.

--

William Robb