From: "Daniel J. Matyola"
"Just as the role of women at Valley Forge is often understated, so,
too, is the role of people from other nations in the survival and
ultimate success of the American Revolution often understated or
simply ignored.

At a time when we are trying to think through our immigration
predicament, it is useful to remember that, without foreign help and
foreigners themselves coming to Washington's assistance, we might
never have won the war with Great Britain."

"As we deal with immigration issues, it is helpful for our congressmen
to ... realize just how vital foreigners have been in the making of
America."

Who said that

It's from a *work of fiction* by Newt Gingrich & William R. Forstchen.

It's not enough to talk the talk.

-----
No virus found in this message.