William's shot is a nice image, but it appears to me that it was taken
in a museum, under fluorescent lights with a wallpaper background. It
that IS where it is taken (or something similar), then this is
understandable and a nice representation of what was there. If it
wasn't taken there and was an outdoors illuminated shot in nature,
then I think the tone/color balance/tone mapping probably
misrepresents the original scene in a rather unsatisfying way.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska