Now here's one ugly bike photo.

This Nishiki Colorado has been hanging from the ceiling in my garage for about
15 years. My son rode it every day until he went away to college, and it hasn't
been touched since then. (That's a woman's Huffy behind it.). I think I'm going
to get it back in shape and ride it. Don't remember what happened when the
chain came off, but it's obviously filthy, and I"m sure all the lubricant is
dry. I suppose it requires a total disassemble. Haven't worked on a bike since
I was 14 or so, but I'm guessing it's not all that difficult.