on 2011-10-22 14:10 John Sessoms wrote
A quick reference to craigslist setting a max price of $250 and limiting it to
those postings that include photos still returns 983 entries.

craigslist, with work, will find you all sorts of things at "below market"; in addition to some of my best lenses (e.g. Sigma EX 100 Macro for $100), a few years ago i found my partner an early 2000s Schwinn Moab for $100; nice mid-range mountain bike, had hardly been used; we just had to act fast and drive to the burbs