I have no idea what you should charge for something like that. However if prints are included in the fee you have to make sure that you cover that cost.

The biggest problem I see is marketing. You have to let people know that you're available for that kind of work.

The second biggest problem is that you are really selling is a luxury good that is unfortunately something that a parent with a decent camera and slightly more talent than the average perceives that they could do for themselves. So that's you competition.