Thanks, Dan! It's not a formal portfolio though. I just selected all the portrait and related shots from my 500px stream and made this to test the portfolio feature of 500px. I'm evaluating whether I'm going to fork over actual money to them for so-called "Awesome" features.

I haven't been showing it to anyone either, so haven't had any feedback on it 'till now.

-bmw