On 26/10/11, frank theriault, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Thanks in advance for your input!!

I think that the hardest work you will do - and that will demand the
most talent - is selling yourself and your abilities to provide what
most people think they can do themselves.

My advice would be to make sure you have a good portfolio of shots to
show, and target your clientele - you want some rich bitches!

You may laugh - what I do is not a far cry from this, except with video.
When I started out, I pitched myself where I thought companies could
afford - which didn't seem too cheap, nor too expensive. I was wrong.
The companies I do videos for *need* to feel they are getting the best
they can afford - when I put my prices up, the work increased.

If your fee is too low, you'll have the penny-pinchers interested. Put
your fee up to what you might think is a bit too much, and you'll have
clients with fat wallets interested.

YMMV ;)

--

Cheers,