on 2011-11-21 09:54 Bob Sullivan wrote
Steve,
Is there something yoou want to tell us about?

hmm, not in the way you're suggesting ... in addition to waiting for the first hard freeze (we still have phlox, gazanias, mums and mallow blooming, as well as arugula and spinach ready to eat), i've been looking at a lot of art lately: in addition to the Roberta Price show i mentioned earlier, the Clyfford Still Museum opened in Denver Friday, and put me in a mood for deep meanings; also checked out the very non-abstract _Hard Ground_ from the library — Tom Waits' poems aren't that strong, but the portraits are cause for reflection

<http://pentagram.com/en/new/2011/01/new-work-hard-ground.php>