After reading Ann's comment, i have to add the same qualifier to my previous
comment. I can't possibly comment on every photo -- I'd never get any work
done. So a lack of response doesn't mean I don't like it. However, I merely
meant to point out that, in regard to my own photos, I generally interpret a
lack of response as somewhat telling.
Pau