mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>On 27/11/2011 03:34, Christine Aguila wrote:
>>   That's an interesting idea.  What do folks think?   Cheers, Christine
>
>As I understand it PUG is for list members, actively contributing or
>not.  Why would we want to promote it?

The idea would be to promote The List. More people might be likely to
take an interest in the PDML if they could see what kind of cool
photography is being done by members and also see a venue where they
might show off their own photographs. We can always use some new blood
around here.

Since I already have a Facebook page for the PDML Photo Annual,
perhaps I could just post an announcement there once a month when the
PUG appears.