On Sunday, November 27, 2011 3:37 PM, "Mark Roberts"
<m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >On 27/11/2011 03:34, Christine Aguila wrote:
> >>   That's an interesting idea.  What do folks think?   Cheers, Christine
> >
> >As I understand it PUG is for list members, actively contributing or
> >not.  Why would we want to promote it?
>
> The idea would be to promote The List. More people might be likely to
> take an interest in the PDML if they could see what kind of cool
> photography is being done by members and also see a venue where they
> might show off their own photographs. We can always use some new blood
> around here.
>
> Since I already have a Facebook page for the PDML Photo Annual,
> perhaps I could just post an announcement there once a month when the
> PUG appears.

I think that would be useful.

I'm pretty much Facebook neutral as far as the PUG is concerned and I
don't have a problem with a PUG Facebook page as long as it's not me
maintaining it....

I signed up to Facebook when a family member set up a page for my
extended family to keep in touch, but it's become a venue for trivial "I
did this today' banter, so I never go there.  Life is too short.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia