On Thursday, December 01, 2011 9:55 PM, "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
wrote:

>> I realized that I was driving past the trailer this evening right about
> dusk, and had another go at it, keeping some of the suggestions in mind.
> The first few were shot with the DA40, the others with the DFA 50 macro.
>  I was amused to think that I was photographing a thirty foot long
> trailer with a macro lens.  I think some of these shots are better than
> Tuesday's attempt.
>
> http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157628242980457/

I think the detail shots in this set are better than the first set but
the overall shot of the van doesn't do much for me.  I think it's going
to be a challenge to turn that subject into something 'artistic'.

35386.jpg, 35387.jpg, 35390.jpg, 35398.jpg are all excellent.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia