If you don't want your children photographed in public places, lock them in the basement where they belong!

From: "knarftheria...@gmail.com"

That's kind of creepy.

Not seeing the photos, I don't know if the photographer had the right to take
them. If the kids were in a public place, a place where there is no reasonable
expectation of privacy, then there's nothing legally wrong with doing so.

Same with publishing them. Both the photographer and Google+ would have the
right to publish them as long as their images aren't being used for a
commercial purpose.

However just because it's legal doesn't mean it may not be in very poor taste,
especially if the gallery is one of these sick things filled with pix of
kiddies (not porn but still for the gratification of pedophile pervs).

If it is one of those collections and the photographer refuses to remove dad's
kids then Google+ should. They own the site and they have no obligation to
allow this guy to publish anything he wants to on their site.

Cheers,
frank