From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: December 31, 2011 12/31/11
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: RE: Fwd: Photos of Children

I either missed the original message or am getting the list back to
front today. Both occasionally occurs with the digests.

There's A LOT of context missing here, but whoever took the photos
apparently is close enough to the original Google+ poster to know who
he/she is (I'm guessing she) and invite him/her to look at them. So my
first reaction, in the face of total lack of any information even
hinting at wrongdoing, is he/she is over-reacting A WHOLE LOT.

But, I find the "however ... especially if" portion of the response very
disturbing in the assumptions it makes on absolutely no evidence
whatsoever that the "photographer" (assuming it was actually a
photographer, and not just someone with a digital camera & Google+) must
be serving up kiddie non-porn for the edification of pedophiles.

What about the (REAL) photographer's right to not be hassled by every
ASSHOLE in the entire universe because he wants to take a photograph of
something in a public place, just because there are parents who won't
properly supervise their own children?

If you don't want your children photographed in public places, lock them
in the basement where they belong!

From: "knarftheria...@gmail.com"