Some people get a special kind of psycho. Period.

After one of the public dance events, my wife posted the photos of
the people she took to facebook. As a part of the event, there was
a dress-up, semi-formal sit-down dinner.
Some guy (unknown before and after) contacted her asking to remove a
particular photo. The funny part that it wasn't a photo of him, but
of somebody else, who wasn't even his friend or anything like that.
The explanation was that it is not good to post
pictures of people while they are eating. (The guy on the photo
had either a fork with food in his hand, or something like that, -
and the guy looked just fine, - not that he had crambles in his beard,
or pieces of meat falling out of his mouth...)
The inquiry was awknowledged but ignored.

Igor

Fri Dec 30 13:42:27 EST 2011