On 28/01/2012 8:21 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

There will always be more that I can know about photography, not to
mention room to improve my physical skills to be able to best use what
knowledge that I do have.

Or it could mean that I'm occasionally prone to minor bursts of hyperbole.

You seem to be one of the people who wants to know precisely how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. It's not healthy, and I don't think it makes for good photography, at least based on my own experience (I cared about angels and pins for a little while, until I realized it was wrecking my creativity).

--

William Robb