Paul Stenquist wrote:

>On Jan 30, 2012, at 9:41 AM, David Savage wrote:

>>> Sony A850, too. Gotta love full-frame ;-)
>>
>> It's pretty rough.
>
>If Pentax were to abandon the DSLR market, I'd probably go to a full frame
>Nikon but would also consider Sony.

If you ever get out to Boston (or to GFM) you can try out my Sony
A850. It has a truly great control setup: It's got lots of mechanical
settings where others have menus, and the pre-sets let you override
some mechanical settings (AF mode, for example). Where Pentax is
ergonomically superior is in the lens release button and the DOF
preview, both of which are awful on the Sony. If only I could combine
the best of both worlds...

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com