On 30/1/12, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

>My understanding of the Fuji is that it is a non coupled viewfinder
>unless switched over to being an electronic one.

That is correct. the X100 is big and bright and you flick a switch to
play Space Invaders, er I mean engage the EVF. The X10 is merely an
optical finder with no info, not coupled, but does zoom - perfect for my
needs on a small AF camera.

>Is the Epson still current?

Negative. You really should try and handle one sometime - you would be
pleasantly surprised.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty