>You could probably do a bit with ziplock bags, clear packing tape, screen
>>protectors or some variation of the above.
>I'd also recommend picking up an IR shutter release, and maybe some latex
>>gloves for when you're handling parts.

I have the IR release.  It has been quite helpful.  Latex gloves would be too
much or a hassle, though they are available.
I'm still leaning towards some hand cleaner and paper towels.  It seems
simplest.

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott