I have a (4) drawer vertical plastic organizer sitting on my table -
Target or Wall Mart - pretty low cost. Discharged batteries go into
one of the drawers. Charged batteries go into small zip lock pouches -
marked CHARGED with a permanent marker - batteries are always labeled
in sets of two with date. The charger is also kept in one of the
drawers along with a digital multimeter. This cute vertical organizer
with drawers prevents loss of the little things I stash away - and
very small footprint on my desk. The chassis is in my favorite green,
and the drawers are clear plastic, so that you can see what is inside.
Bipin - from a far away enchanting land.