On 2/25/2012 9:38 AM, kwal...@peoplepc.com wrote:
A while back I picked up battery holders at
http://powerpax.3dcartstores.com/ - they really help in the organization
department.

Fry's sells a little case that will hold either 4AA or 5AAA batteries. I couldn't find them online, but these look pretty nice:
http://www.greenbatteries.com/pbccleargreen.html

One thing I do is that when they are charged, I put them in the case all facing the same way (just like they come out of the charger) and when they are discharged, I put them in the case facing alternating directions (just like they come out of the camera or flash) so I can tell at a glance whether the batteries are charged or not.

Has anyone tried the new high capacity eneloops yet?

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (from dos4est)