To all who commented -- I am very grateful.  Great feedback, most helpful.

Jostein --Great trick, using the floor... and you have inspired me to
ask about who's doing the printing...

Godfrey -- yes, the "KISS" principle, one to live by.  And I
appreciate your thoughts on rights & billing.  Sounds like the right
way to go.

Mark -- Good point, they are somewhat 3-d, some more so than others...

John -- I am dealing with the artists, so they do own the work.
Another nudge to make sure I speak with the printing person... thanks.

David -- Yes, that is the gist of what I had previously read about
WFH.. the call has been placed to the attorney... :)

Mark C -- Thanks -- I hope I end up enjoying this job, too!  :)

Anthony -- brilliant idea about the mirror!

Bruce -- good to know there is always hope in post.  :)

Again, thanks to all!!!
-c