This is a supposition on your part, and not a fact that has been established
anywhere. In five years you've never been able to back it up. Prima facie the
contention makes no sense. Why would a company in business to make money, lose
money on every sale to an amateur photographer, when that is the bulk of their
market?
What point are you trying to make with how you buy your equipment?

http://mail.yahoo.com/