On 19/05/2012 17:00, Bob W wrote:
Leica has their own megapixel farm in Southern Bavaria

No wonder Leicas are so expensive. That's as close to Switzerland as you can get without having to yodel your order to the shop assistasnt.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Bob Sullivan
Sent: 19 May 2012 15:34
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Rumor of a new intro Pentax Body

Bob,
I especially want some free-range organic megapixels.
Wow, I didn't know Leica had those!
Regards,  Bob S.

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 6:36 AM, Bob W<p...@web-options.com>  wrote:
[...]
I take the general point you and others are making: many/most
purchasers don't know what they are doing, and they will be overly
impressed by whatever facts and figures the advertisers and sales
persons are throwing out. But the MP arms race will peak soon, if it
hasn't already.

stan

one of my brothers was rather scathing about my Leica because it
doesn't have as many megapixels as his phone. A lot of people don't
seem to realise that there are megapixels and there are mgeapixels.
Mine are all first cold-pressed extra virgin long-staple Egyptian
tree-ripened, shade-grown, free-range organic megapixels, whereas he
got his from a bloke in Woolwich Market.

and follow the directions.

follow the directions.

--
No fixed Adobe