On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
>> With newer cameras having so many more megapixels, rendering the older
>> cameras obsolete, at what point do I have to start throwing away the
>> photos I took with a 6MP camera because they are no loner any good?
>> What about 12 or 14MP?

Of course you are being facetious.
Cameras are like cars. We can always love our first (or previous)
vehicle and they probably got us where we needed to go at the time.
But we've moved on to other vehicles for some reason or other and they
are still capable of taking us where we want to go, perhaps in a
little more style than we had in the past.