Bipin,

I don't have any exact side by side comparisons, but if you go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157603434373350/

you can see pictures taken in similar situations with different cameras.  In
order to fully appreciate them, you'll need to use the fluidr interface for the
sets so that you can see the exif data.

Up until March 2010 IMGP photos were taken with the K100, after that the K-x.
After I got the K-x, to all intents and purposes, I didn't take any low light
photos with the K20.  Up until then, I'm having a hard time finding photos I
took with it clean enough to post on flickr, though there are probably a bunch
on facebook, it looks like I mostly just used the K100, or my infra red camera
and flash.

After March 2011, I started using the K-5 pretty much for everything, except
when  I need a backup or a second body.

K20:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157623436322776/  (ISO 3200)
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622594252958/ (ISO 3200)
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157623227327493/  (ISO 800)

K5:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157626253302714/  (ISO 12,800)
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157629609083708/ (ISO 8,000-10,000)

On May 21, 2012, at 7:17 AM, Bipin Gupta wrote:

> Hello Tim, can you please explain the HUGE, BIG Difference in Improved
> Low Light Performance you got from your K-5 vs the K20D for the same
> photo situation by showing us some examples in terms of  ISO, f-stop,
> shutter speed etc or photos.

It's not really fair pitting the K20 at ISO 3200 versus the K-5 at ISO 8,000 to
12,800.  Not fair to the K20 that is.