My impressions with K20D and K5 are the same as Larry's.
I still use both. I do not hesitate to shoot at and above ISO800 with
the K5 when necesssary.
(I use ISO 200 whenever I can, with either of them).
With K20D I do not shoot anything critical (noise-wise).
I still like them both, however ;)

Bulent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822