From: "Daniel J. Matyola"

I love the dude in the tree!? Nice photographic journalism.

As to the protesters, I only regret I don't have my old F-4B available
to pay them a visit.

I don't know about you, but I remember taking an oath to "protect and defend the Constitution".

As far as I know, the part about "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." hasn't been revoked *yet*, no matter what some people in the Department of Homeland Security seem to think.