The worst about self portraits is you just can't blame the model...

--
luiz felipe
luiz.felipe at luizfelipe.fot.br

Larry's words:
When there is noone else around to photograph, self portraits can be a way to experiment with lighting, however when it comes to actually getting decent photos, I keep running into three problems:

1) Framing, I just have to set the camera wide and hope that most of what I want is in the frame.

2) Focus, It's a hell of a lot easier using a camera with autofocus, but even so the camera keeps focusing perfectly, on the wrong thing.

3) My biggest challenge is that self portraiture is like trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear, or perhaps the whole face.

--
Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com sent from i4est