Check the archives.  This question (or very similar ones) have been posted
and answered about 3 or 4 times in the past 6 weeks.  There's some good
comparative info already there in the archives.  To help at least just a
little, here's a couple of the links (but there are plenty more)

http://www.mail-archive.com/pentax-discuss@pdml.net/msg61865.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/pentax-discuss@pdml.net/msg53123.html

Good luck,
  .jerome.