They're pretty neat little cameras ! I've had mine for awhile but have only used it for an hour long sled dog race. Did you get any bells & whistles for it?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv>
Subject: OT - GoPro Test

A few shots from my new GoPro. Lawn-mowing and cycling content. The
former judders a bit as I had the camera on NTSC oops! Converted quick
and dirty. The cycling is PAL but all this of no consequence as web
video is viewable anywhere...

<https://vimeo.com/user2607591/review/46188061/6771783691>

--

Cheers,