That's just too cool, Cotty. Did you stick that thing onto a pole of
some sort to get those wheelbarrow following shots, like when the PoV
zooms way overhead?

I'm going to try and convince my wife we need one of these. She's into
making short films and docs and we just spent most of the weekend at
the Mississauga Indie Film Fest, so her imagination will be racing and
this would be the perfect time! :-)

--
-bmw