for the Olympics they have erected a cable across the Thames from Millwall
Park to Greenwich Park, which is almost a mile, to carry a camera which
flies in on the horsing around that's going on in the park. It gave me quite
a shock to hear the camera whizzing over my head when I walked beneath it on
Sunday.

<http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=5588425>