And then one hits the three quarters milestone... :-)

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On July 31, 2012 12:28:35 PM "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
On 30/7/12, Anthony Farr, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I really enjoyed watching these, Cotty.  You can turn a
>run-of-the-mill subject into entertainment.  I wish I had that
>mindset.  In wanting to only produce something of 'great consequence'
>or 'Art", I frequently either never get anything started, or let
>entertaining scenes like this go begging.  Bravo, Sir.

You are too kind.

But it comes a lot easier after doing it for a quarter of a century!

(but that doesn't necessarily hold true - after half a century life
itself doesn't get any easier!!)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty