On 8/2/2012 3:57 AM, David Mann wrote:
On Aug 2, 2012, at 9:02 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

One of them lived two blocks away around the corner from my house, and that's
where they started their spree from. Mine was the first vehicle they attacked.
Idiots, I thought the first rule of crime is that you don't shit in your own
back yard.

That's just the first rule of "successful" crime. Most criminals just aren't that smart.

Dave

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.