Rob wrote:

>I hope you are right.

It's not me who is right or not. Its the source of the rumor. I have no
idea if the claimed 3mp slr built on the MZ-D is real. The rumor further
says that the camera will have 2,5fps rate, 8 continuous frames and APS
sized CCD. Both in black and chrome versions.  Apparently, the camera can
be demonstrated at the Photo Expo 2002 show starting one week from today.
The whole thing may be bull.....

>Yeah, but this new market is concerned about pixel count, spec sheets
>and so on.  Somthing I dont think Pentax will really be competitive on
>compared to C* and N* in this round.

But the digital parts are all off-the-shelf items that anyone more or less
can take advantage of.

Pål