You can rent various Pentax wide angle lenses for two weeks for well
under $50 at borrowlenses.com. Cost varies by lens and length of
rental period.

<http://www.borrowlenses.com/category/penax_wide_angle>

I'm not sure how long you'll be gone, but this seems like a good way
to use a high quality lens for not much money.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com
www.georgesphotos.net