From: Darren Addy

For the purposes of discussion, let's assume that the Russian Pentax
tweet about "nine" press release announcements coming in the next few
days/weeks are going to cover Pentax (and Ricoh's) combined product
announcements prior to unveiling them at Photokina.

So, those are my 7, but I'll add a wildcard. I'm sure that at least
ONE of my 7 is incorrect (probably a lot more than one). So to replace
one, I think that Pentax is going to finally *announce* that they are
working on a FF camera, but that it won't ship until next year. I
think that if they are working on one then they almost have to
announce that it is coming to freeze their constituency (or at least
MORE of them) from jumping ship. But I don't think they will even show
a prototype because they will have enough "real" products to show and
they wouldn't want the FF to steal those products thunder.

Comments? Your conjecture? Last Photokina thread before Photokina!

I want to know what the hell Tanya was shown that made her hint so strongly about "FF" & "September". The way she worded it, I would expect she must at least have seen a functioning prototype.

NDAs for vaporware suck.