Quoting John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>:

I want to know what the hell Tanya was shown that made her hint so strongly about "FF" & "September". The way she worded it, I would expect she must at least have seen a functioning prototype.

NDAs for vaporware suck.

I don't think Tan actually saw anything but it was strongly hinted by someone 'in the know' that a full frame was coming.

Unless Ricoh/Pentax have been maintaining abnormally good secrecy and threatening dire consequences to any 'leakers', it looks like it's not going to happen - this September anyway.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters