I saw your pup and the PPG this morning, and gave it a thumbs up.  It
looks better each time I see it.

Thanks Dan.

Is "Misty Alaskan Morning" also yours?

Yep.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A second Alaskan Coastal Image

I saw your pup and the PPG this morning, and gave it a thumbs up.  It
looks better each time I see it.  Is "Misty Alaskan Morning" also
yours?
Dan Matyola