From: "kwal...@peoplepc.com" <kwal...@peoplepc.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:47 PM
Subject: A second Alaskan Coastal Image

After we left Juneau we cruised to the Tracy Arm and eventually to the Sawyer
Glacier. This area is off limits to all until late in the summer due to the
birthing of seal pups. We arrived after the prohibition to several hundred pups
and adults basking on ice chunks in the blazing sun.
Caught this pup eying us in the Zodiac.

20D, 300 FA 4.5, 400 ISO

Comments appreciated.

Kenneth Waller