This is the little test shoot I did for the models
redo, I'd like some
advise and comments ( be brutal!! please ) I only used
the MZ-3 and
50mm f1.7 film was kodak gold 200, AF500FTZ for fill
flash and a 42"
white and silver reflector. I will be using fuji NPC
for the real
shoot but it will be in the same location. I ran into
2 problems,
kodak gold is not great for skin tones and the tiffen
polarizer
FLARES!!!! I tried a few back lit shots with the
polarizer and I got
lots of flare :-( . the photos lub1 thru 14 are what
I'm showing her,
I'll post the flare shots and shots ignored later

the url is here

http://webhome.idirect.com/~trini/model/luba

She is quite happy tho :-)