On 9/28/12 1:59 PM, Miserere wrote:

Handled an iPhone 5 yesterday. My HTC Android screen is larger, it
does everything the iPhone does, and I've had no problems with it.
Android also has a larger selection of free apps, which I appreciate.

I just don't understand the fascination with the iPhone; at best it's
equal to the average Android phone.

Best of luck with it, Rick.

    —M.

On the other hand, my HTC Android phone is a colossal turd, poorly designed and recalcitrant to the point of madness, and has forced me to give up my long-standing rule of not buying a new phone until the current one explodes or otherwise expires. Thus the iPhone, which, fortunately for me, will sync quite nicely with other devices I have.

Please note this is not an attempt to engage in Iphone/Android crusades, but merely offering an opposing data point. Carry on.