From: Miserere <miser...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: iPhone 5--sheesh!

Handled an iPhone 5 yesterday. My HTC Android screen is larger, it
does everything the iPhone does, and I've had no problems with it.
Android also has a larger selection of free apps, which I appreciate.

I just don't understand the fascination with the iPhone; at best it's
equal to the average Android phone.

Best of luck with it, Rick.

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com