From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:52 AM
Subject: PESO - Redwood Quiet

Not the same group of Redwoods as last time and  not as good, but maybe
good enough for the calendar I am putting together for  friends. (And I am
pretty sure they are Redwoods.)

Friend and I were sort  of lost in Berkeley hills and came across a park
with a grassy area and picnic  tables. There was a Redwood grove up on the
edge of the hill, so I almost called  this Unexpected Redwoods.

One of the thing I like about Redwoods, it is  usually very quiet standing
under them, peaceful and calming.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/redquiet.html

Comments  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)