Yes, Redwood Quiet would be a good choice. Many years ago my wife and
our dog and I spent two weeks camping the northern CA redwoods as far
north as Eureka and across to Shasta. The second night we were in
Miles Standish State Park, nestled at the bottom of a huge stand of
immense redwoods in our 12' Scotty camper. I didn't want to leave!
The quiet and solitude was intense and I have never slept so good in
my life. I would give anything to be able to go back there for a few
more nights>

Walt