Are you absolutely certain you're not blond?

On 1/26/2013 1:46 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
Thanks, Jostein... you are very kind to reply to my plea, but...

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any dumber... I check the firmware
& discover I'm running  "k-7 ver 1.02".  Yup, I had grabbed the wrong
camera.

So... nevermind.

Sigh.  Just to clarify -- I'm not blonde.  But this is a doozie...

:/
-c