Does anyone have a link to the spectacular shot of an Alaskan glacier that
was posted here some time ago? I'd guess it was a Denali shot by Ken Waller,

Ask and you shall receive John.

Is this the image you were referring to? http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=16842892

It wasn't taken in Denali, but from a tour boat in Portage Lake. It was hand held with a 300mm f4.4 FA and a 1.4 teleconvertor, probably on a PZ1P or an MZ-S.

Its been published in Outdoor Photographer and won first place in Epson's 'Around the World' photo contest, & used in their advertising for which Epson gave me a wide format printer.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Francis" <jo...@panix.com>
Subject: Re: SD Card Survey

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 02:45:37PM -0500, Matthew Hunt wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's terrible that Larry has forced you into this. We'll try to be > merciful (maybe!).

I assume that anyone who associates with Larry can deal with the rest of us.

We'll find out - Aahz will be trying the heft of my K-5 & 60-250 this weekend. So if we don't hear from him after that perhaps immunity to Larry doesn't mean
that everybody else in the PDML is acceptable.

Does anyone have a link to the spectacular shot of an Alaskan glacier that
was posted here some time ago? I'd guess it was a Denali shot by Ken Waller, but my Google-fu is weak today. I think the shot was taken with the 600/f4.

P.S. Aahz - don't believe anything Frank or Cotty or various Bobs say ...